Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Jolly Chap with Kenny K

Morning - Time for another new Challenge over at I love Promarkers.
The challenge for this week is sponsored by Kenny K and the theme is "Men at Work"
I have used a image from Kenny K called Jolly Chap and I die cut around him using a new set of dies I got from My Favourite Things Die-Namics called Inside out stitched square dies.

I went with a kraft card background as it seemed more "manly" and made the black and white pop a bit more. The paper with printing on is from Simple Stories - DIY boutique, whilst the diagonal patterned papers are from My Minds Eye Black and Grey Necessities.
I die cut the skyscape from black and gold and slightly offset them to make them look like the light was glowing. I also die cut the Happy from gold card and created a little flag with the gold and patterned paper - which I then put a Gold Freckled Fawn heart on. The black & gold bow was from a pad of bows by Craftwork Cards called Noir De Luxe.

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers -
Skin -  Antique White, Blush, Soft peach, Coral & Spice.
Suit & Hat - Ice Greys
Briefcase - Warm Greys. 
Powder blue to shade the white clothing.
I also added a little gold pen.

I would like enter this card into the following challenges -
A Bit more time to Craft - ATG
Inspiration Destination - ATG
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Use dies & Punches
Through the craft room door - ATG
Crafting from the heart - ATG
Stamps & fun - sketch

Have a good day folks,
Liz (:(|)x


5 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ♥.
    Thanks for playing with us at SFC.
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete