Wednesday 6 April 2016

The Paper Shelter - Spring bike ride.

Hello - I have a confession - I though I had scheduled this post for the 6th which was the start of the new challenge - but clearly I hadn't! So apologies for the late posting but you may have seen it over on the facebook page. The image I have used is called The Paper Shelter -  Autumn Ride. 
And despite its name I have used it to create a card for the theme spring by colouring her in all zingy colours!

All the patterned papers and the little greeting flag are from Pebbles Happy Day paper collection, which I mounted onto matching green Bazzill. I tied some co-ordinating Blue ribbon around the base and made a big bow. I picked another strip of the patterned paper and mirrored the flowers from the paper with peach resin flowers. Finally  I added  few turquoise gems in swirls around the flowers and on the banner.


I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice with Baby pink cheeks.
Hair - Tan, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna , Henna & Cool grey 3
Jeans - Cloud Blue,
Shoes & paper bag - Tan, Cinnamon & Cocoa
Dress - Aquamarine, Oasis & Frosted Jade
Cardigan -  Soft Lime, Aniseed, Lime Zest & Pear Green,
Bike - True Blue, Egyptian Blue, Royal Blue & Indigo Blue
Tyres - Cool Grey 5, 3 & 2 with a touch of black. I also used a  little silver pen for the wheel trim.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Spring colours
Scrap Creations - Going green

If you would like to enter the challenge just click on the picture below.... 



All for now - Ill be back in a few hours with my regular Sunday post...
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment