Sunday 25 September 2016

Nightcap Derek.

Morning - Here is today's card using Nightcap Derek from Dr Digi. I've been wanting to colour this image for a while and love how he turned out. I kept him quite manly with the blue and kraft combo. I don't know about you but I love my Bed! It is one of my favourite places and so so comfy!! I think Derek here agrees with me anyway. He certainly seems pretty pleased that its time to hit the sack.

I used a My Favourite things die cut background to cut the blue bazzill zigzagz and then trimmed to base card down a little to fit better. The gold star and speech bubble are from Simple stories and I added the Happy from My Minds Eye Necessities sticker collection. I added a few little red gems and red stars to tie all the colours together. I also used Gold pen on the candlestick as I remember we used to have an gold one just like it. Finally I add some Stardust stickles on the pompom of his hat.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour Derek-
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & SPice.
Moustash and shading on white - Cool grey 1, 2 & 4
Candle - Buttercup
Hot Water bottle - Red & Poppy.
Nightshirt - Powder blue & cloud blue.

Thanks for popping by and chances are whilst your reading this - I will still be lazing around in bed...

Well if your reading this before 10 ish anway - It is Sunday after all - a day of rest!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments: