Wednesday 21 December 2016

Christmas Decorations.

Morning - there is a new challenge starting today at The Paper Shelter which will run over the christmas holidays. I have used an image called  Christmas Decorations but it is an Anything Goes Challenge.  





I have used paper and a greeting from October Afternoon called Holiday style as the retro images seemed to match the image. I die cut the image and the gold mat using a spellbinders nestibilities die which also has a retro feel. I used some pine twine from Tim Holtz and attached to it a large wooden bauble that I have embellished myself using gems and a gold pen to add details. Finally I added the little blue bow. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Skin- Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & spice.
Top - Pink Mittens, Baby Pink, Cocktail pink & Carmine.
Hair - Buttercup, Mustard, Sleigh Bells & Raw Sienna.
Skirt - Red, Poppy, Ruby, Cardinal Red & Burgundy. 
Tree - Holly, Forest Green, Pine & Pear Green. 
Demin Blue.

I'd love to see loads of enter in the challenge and hope you get some time to craft during the holidays. 
Have a lovely few days and I'll be back on Christmas day with some more inspiration. 
Happy Christmas, 
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lilibet, well what can I say this is so beautifully coloured and how youve designed your layout is just stunning. I want to thank you for all your hard work and wish you a very happy Christmas. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, this is a gorgeous card - your colouring is wonderful.
    Sending the very best wishes your way for a merry and peaceful Christmas.
    love from
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete