Sunday 24 September 2017

Elliot & Elvis posing in print.

Morning - this is Elliot and Elvis. They are Elves! And they feature in the current article in Making Cards that includes a Doctor Digi discount code! Did you know its only 91 days till Christmas? It will be here in no time so use this to get organized with your Christmas cards.





I used a Square Card blank to make a mountain folder card and covered it in papers from Doodlebug North Pole paper & Kraft in colour collection. Across the front I added a strip of green ribbon and some matte enamel sprinkles from Doodlebug. 
I used promarkers &  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen to colour a Make It Crafty layered sentiment Merry and teamed this with a Kaiser Craft Clear Stickers – Merry Christmas.I die cut the image panel using My Favourite Things Double stitched Oval die and mounted this onto Black card. I also used a little gold & white pen to add some details.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -

Skin – Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice, with Baby Pink Cheeks.
Trousers & Gloves – Grass, Forest Green & Pine.
Tops – Lime Zest, Lime Green & Pear Green.
Bow, Waistcoats & Hats – Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy.
Shoes – Warm greys.


That's all for me... got to make the most for the next 91 days!!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: