Friday 1 December 2017

Stamping Bella Andy & Nikki's Wedding.

I made this card recently for a special Wedding we were invited to.
The image is a stamp from Stamping Bella called Uptown couple Brett & Brenda get married. I cut around the image and used 3d foam to attach them to the card. I covered the base card with paper from Tilda Flower Garden. I used a little stripe of pale lace ribbon and added the wooden Wycinikca hearts which I filled with Diamond stickles.  The card was personalised using letters and numbers from My Minds Eye and I added a wooden LOVE.  I used Wink Of Stella in white on the dress to make it sparkle along with more Stickles.






I used these promarkers & flexamarkers to colour the image -
Skin -  Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & spice.
Dress - Blossom & Baby pink.
Hair -  Cinnamon, Pineapple crush & Sandstone. .
Suit - Warm Greys
Flowers - leaf green, Poppy, Burgundy & Baby Pink .

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Stamping Bella. 

All for now,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: