Sunday 18 March 2018

Land-Ho!

Afternoon -
Vikings are everywhere at the mo... and so many beards.... even my husband has grown one. Its all very trendy and there is a place in Manchester where you can compete at Axe Throwing... in a bar... recipe for disaster or genius???
So to keep on fashion I have used Land Ho from Dr Digi. There is also Vik the Viking who is not in a boat and could be teamed up together.

I used papers from Echo Park and Project life Baby boy edition for the framed image which is made using a My Favourite things die. The edges are all also a MFT scalloped edge die. The greeting is from Pebbles and I added a few gems.

I still use Promarkers for the skin but the rest is coloured with Copics.
Boat - E31, E35. E37 & E29
Sail - R37 & R35
Clothes - BG 01 & BG 13, B24 & B28
Beard - YR15, YR68, E08 & E18
Bird  - 100, C7 & C5
Helmet - C01, C2 & C3
Horns - E000, E21 & E51
Right I better crack on with the rest of my day!! Where does the time go???
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment