Sunday 1 July 2018

Hot Videogame Vince.

Morning - I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather ... I admit I love the heat and Sunshine but also the shade. I wonder how many people have been sitting around in the house in the evening with just there pants and underwear just like Videogame Vince - although I think his atire is more due to laziness than weather. I doubt he has even opened his curtains to see the daylight!


The image is from Dr digi and I coloured him with Copic pens but used Prismacolour pencils on the chair. I die cut the image using My Favourite things dies and also the patterned papers which hold the fold open. I added some emanel dots and a greeting from Craftworks card to finish off the card and did it all on a manly Kraft card base!

I hope you like him and have a lovely Sunday - however you choose to spent it!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment