Sunday 12 August 2018

Office dude.

Morning All!
I'm sorry my picture isn't too great.... We are mid house renovations and this weekend I have had to pack up my craft room and office so I don't have my daylight bulbs for photos.
Anyway it seems rather apt that when I lose my creative space for a short time I colour up 
Hector the Hipster  from Dr Digi who is sat looking all trendy at his desk and laptop. So I have set up a few essentials in the living room - just to keep me going till our extension is finished. 

I've coloured the image with copics and cut him out with a My Favourite things stitched wonky rectangle die.

I hope you like him and will share any of your creations with us.
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant great colouring Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun. Hope you aren't disrupted too much. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. The house is a complete dust pit but managed to stash some "supplies " away in a trunk in the living room!! xx

      Delete