Wednesday 19 December 2018

Robins? or am I Quackers?

So I've been doing some experimenting lately with stretching my stash due to my little self imposed embargo on crafty spending - so I have been looking at other ways I can use images, altering them slightly through cropping, focusing on one part of an image or colouring them differently to change the image. (Obviously I am aware of copyright etc and abide by all the rules - they remain the original image and are always credited as such!) And here is one such way... I learnt this idea after doing a fabulous Copic colouring course with wonderful Faye (May on your colouring folk will know who I mean instantly) where we changed chicks into Robins and Pengiuns so I thought I would change this Dr Digi image called Quackers into Christmas Robins!
So what do you reckon ?? Am I Quackers at trying this idea?
Have a lovely Sunday
Liz (:(|)x




No comments:

Post a Comment