Friday 15 February 2019

Love All dressed Up Bunny

Hello - Time for me to share with you my latest Design team card for All Dressed Up. This time I've used a section of an image called A time to give - I edited the image and then printed just the Bunny part to colour and cut out. I knew I wanted the Bunny to be a shade of grey but I actually used B60 and then the palate developed from there. I only used 6 pens - so shows what you can do with a limited selection.
Im really pleased with how she has turned out although I tried to stamp the greeting in a pale grey but it looked a bit patchy so I ended up going over it with my black copic.







The papers are from My Favourite things and the enamel heart is from My Minds Eye and the stamped greeting is from Paper Smooches.

You can find all the other DT cards and the challenge blog details here  -} February challenge #90
I would love to see lots of All Dressed Up creations!
Liz (:(|)x



2 comments:

  1. Adorable image gorgeous card

    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I can't believe how limited your colours were. It doesn't show at all. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete