Friday 10 May 2019

Curvy Yellow birthday

Afternoon... I love love love this image from Stamping bella called Curvy girl bride rubber stamps
that I was lucky enough to get my sticky fingers on in the new release at Dies to die for. 
(Fab shop that I highly recommend btw)
Now I know its supposed to be a wedding dress but I don't need to make any of those at the mo and really wanted to colour this up so I went rouge and did the dress yellow! Possibly my favourite colour - its so happy!! I  went with a completely different background colour to make the yellow pop even more and used this gorgeous pink wash paper from Cocoa Vanilla Happiness collection.


I coloured the image with copics and used a little stickles on her ribbon which I have tried to show in the picture below. I did some serious pleatage practice with this one on the skirt but think they look pretty good. I  went with a completely different background colour to make the yellow pop even more and used this gorgeous pink wash paper from Cocoa Vanilla Happiness collection.

I'm chuffed with how this card has turned out with the extra large brithday clear sticker from Pebbles too and the black and white striped paper from My Favourite things. Finally a few yellow enamel dots finished off the card.

All for me from now - Have a lovely weekend,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous design and stamp its stunnnig Love and hugs Caorle x

    ReplyDelete