Wednesday 24 July 2019

You're Cool


Good Morning
 It's the start of our little summer break at The Paper Shelter and the theme for the extra long challenge is Anything goes. I've gone with the holiday summer theme by using Ice Cream Man.
I put him with the perfect Ice Cream cone paper and coloured it in pinks and mint greens. I added some pink pom pom trim that reminded me of scooped Ice cream and added some twine with an ice cream cone charm attached. Finally I stamped the You're cool onto the chippie flag.  


I could live off Ice Cream at the moment in this amazing heat wave!

So you have extra time to join the challenge this time and I know its school hols but why not get the kids creating too... Great way to spend an afternoon and its free!!

See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, firstly I want to thank you for working so hard for me and TPS, you are so reliable and your work is just stunning. I hope you manage to get a bit of a break and manage a bit of down time at work to. See you on the 13th August. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ArgH Thanks Shirley - they are lovely images to play with xx

      Delete
  2. I think you must have know we were getting a heatwave. I could do with an ice cream myself. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ! I love Ice cream!! Anytime and any temp for me!!! xx

      Delete