Saturday 9 November 2019

All Dressed Up Catch up!

Gosh I really am neglecting my blog of late so here is a quick catch up of my latest creations for All Dressed up stamps which you can get on Etsy

This one uses an image called Its Snowing and I used a background stamp from Stamping Bella and added a few die cut trees. I coloured it with Copics and use blender pen and Posca pen to add the snow effect.

 This one is a new release image called Woof Christmas and I coloured it using Zig markers.  I nearly always use Copics so I probably need to practice a bit more with other mediums.

This is also from the latest release and is called Christmas Skater - isnt she lovely. I teamed her with new papers from Honey Bee stamps.
I hope you like these and will pop over to the All dressed up blog and maybe join the challenges.
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: