Friday 9 January 2015

The final Christmas Catch up!


The final catch up...then I'm ready to start a fresh... So lets get straight on!



These two cards are made from Digital images from Pink Petticoat. I kept them clean and simple with a simply die cut image layered on some glittered Velum. I added some gems and ribbon and kept it at that! I think they look really effective.

I wanted to focus on the singing and music elements of this Tiddly Inks image which I made for Nan - who loves her Bingo and almost every card I make her I try to get the bingo reference in!


This card uses Lawn Fawn stamped image and Paper smooches greeting. The paper is from Doodlebug. I used a Spellbinders snowflake with Glittery cardstock and some glitter gems.

I've had the October Afternoon background paper since last Christmas and wanted to make full use of the lovely images - so kept this pretty simple. The greeting just seemed to match this stamped image from The Greeting Farm that I coloured with Promarkers. I added some ribbon and gems as they are obligatory!!! 

I love this Stamping Bella image in Traditional Christmas red and Green. I used the Doodlebug Holly Sprinkles and paper with a lovely grey ribbon. These Images really don't need loads to make them look ace.

I love this card... think its one of my favourites. Its a stamped image from Stamping Bella which I added a little colour to. I used my Brown Wink Of Stella pen to colour the wooden greeting as it was to pale. The Papers and stickers are from Websters Page which I think was my favourite collection from this Christmas. I added some pearly swirls and a big piece of bling (Which needed lots of Silicon to attach it!) It's not a traditional Christmas card but think it's really magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment