Thursday 12 February 2015

Weddings - others and ours...

Evening all - a Wedding card to show you that I actually made last week but couldn't show until after the wedding. I used this lovely Stamping Bella image which is romantic without being mushy! I have also been to a Wedding Fair this week to get ideas for Our wedding (which isn't till May 2016!)

The image is coloured with Promarkers and I also added a little Wink of Stella sparkle to the dress and glitter to the flowers.

I used Grace Taylor papers which I cut a heart from using Spellbinders. I set the digital image behind the heart on the coordinating paper. I added a matching ribbon and some Diamante swirls near to a resin bird.

I addeda greeting from Pebbles and personalised the card with Websters pages letters and numbers for the date. I addeda few more Diamante gems. 





No comments:

Post a Comment