Wednesday 2 November 2016

I love promarkers distressed edges

Hello - today sees the start of the new Challenge at I love Promarkers and the theme is Distress those edges.
This isn't something I do very often so I'm not that great at it. I used a Tim Holtz distresser on all the edges but obviously I'm not heavy handed enough (ha - if only!!) as you can barely see the effect on this picture.
The image I have used is from iKESART digital stamps and is called Muse 3.


I have used paper from My Minds Eye Fancy That collection to cover the background. I used a Paper Smooches die cut to make the greeting from pink Satin card. I die cut the image using Lawn Fawn stitched square die and mounted this on the same pink Satin card. Finally I added 3 co-ordinating gems. 
 
I have used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peace, Coral & Spice. 
Hair - Raw Sienna, Sleigh Bells, Mustard, Pineapple crush, Vanilla & Warm grey 3
Lips and Nails - Magenta, Carmine & Hot pink.
Eyes - Pastel Green & soft green.

We would love to see all your entries into the challenge - Prizes everyweek!!
Speak soon,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. A super stunning card - fabulous background cut-out and your colouring is fabulous. Her hair looks sooooo wonderful :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete