Sunday 13 November 2016

I'm dreaming of a wide christmas


Morning - the wonder of technology is letting this post go live whilst I am at work. Yesterday, on my way home from work I saw my first christmas tree up in a house and it got me thinking... Its 6 weeks today till christmas day so I figure I better get my full christmas mojo on the go!
Todays Dr Digi card is using an image called "I'm dreaming of a wide christmas" 
How could anyone not want this stunner for Christmas??


I used papers from Bella Blvd Christmas collection called Make It Merry and mounted it onto a spotty sheet from Doodlebug. I used a Marianne design die to cut the mistletoe from Green felt and attached some pearls for the berries. I also used some glaze pen on top of the red hearts to make them glossy and a little diamond stickles on the fur of her hat.

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & spice.
Hair & boots - Black & cool grey 2,3, 4 & 5.
Clothes - red, poppy, ruby, cardinal red & burgundy.
Mistletoe - Grass & lush green
Powder blue shading.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
52 Christmas card Throwdown - Lime green & real red.
Digi Designs challenge blog - Hand coloured image 
Cardz 4 Gals - Contempory Christmas
Sweet Stamping - Anything Christmas goes.



I hope you like her and enjoy making some christmas cards with this and all the other fab images in Dr Digi 
Liz (:(|)x


No comments:

Post a Comment