Wednesday 3 May 2017

Total Drama in One layer.

Morning - today is that start of a new challenge at I love Promarkers. 
The sponsor is Kenny K Stamps and the theme is One Layer. I have used an image called Total Drama. I thought this image would work perfectly with a simple one layer retro pop-art feel.



I printed the image and trimmed it down with a white boarder and mounted it on to black for my one layer. I have coloured the background of the image with a Royal Blue promarker. (One of the reasons I love these pens - no streaks!!) I coloured her hair with Canary and the top in with Poppy. I used soft peach on her skin and used a blender pen to make the dots. 
I used a Docrafts letter dies on red card to spell out the saying, "How Old!"
I'm really pleased with how its turned out! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Hope to see lots of entries into the I Love Promarkers challenge - 
Liz (:(|)x



2 comments:

  1. this is a very striking card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    Don't forget you need to place a watermark across the centre of the KennyK image
    as per TOU EVERY TIME you post online, not just in the group.
    Thank you,
    Nicola, KennyK DT

    ReplyDelete