Thursday 18 May 2017

UR Awesome

Morning - Here is another card I have made using Kenny K stamps whilst I am a Guest Design Team member! This image is called Download Diva
and I though she was just perfect for this paper...
So question - which comes first the Papers or the image?  Or Maybe you design a whole layout before you start colouring.
I think my usual method is to pick the colour scheme and probably papers and then colour my image to co-ordinate. Sometimes my cards look nothing like what I initally intended to design!!
This paper is from Heidi Swapp - Favourite things pad. I kept it very simple with two bold letter stickers from Pebbles ABC and a wood chip saying from Freckled Fawn. I coloured this with a promarker and then covered it in glue and Cosmic Shimmer glitter.

I used 3D foam to attach the Diva to the card so she stood out a little from the background.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft peach, Coral, & Spice with Cocktail pink cheeks.
Hair and socks - Vermillion, Magenta & Carmine
Top & Trainers - Frosted Jade & Soft Green
Jeans & Hair - Cool Greys.

I hope you like her and don't forget the fab challenge at the Kenny K facebook page where you recieve an image just for entering!!

Thanks for stopping in - don't forget to say Hello
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: