Sunday 5 November 2017

Christmas Chris is eating again!

Do you have those Go-to images when mojo has taken a little break and you just dont't know what do ? Well this is one of mine... I have so many ideas of things to do with  Christmas Chris that I can always rely on some creativity. My crafting goes through phases as well and right now I am definitely favouring a clean and simple layout.
Well its raining here so I think I will be printing out a few more of the Go-to Dr Digi images to play with. 


The paper is from Doodlebug Santa Express and I die cut the panel using My Favourite things scalloped edge die - in fact these are all my regular and fav products! I attached the white panel with 3d foam and tied some twine around it which I knotted with a little bow and glued a little chipboard star from Make it Crafty. The greeting is from Kaisercraft Clear stickers collection.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour Christmas Chris -
Skin - Usual with cocktail pink cheeks and ears.
Onesie - Tan, Cinnamon, Cocoa & Henna. 
Belly & Antlers - Light Fawn and Saffron
Nose - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy

All for now - I'm off to stare at all my papers and images and hope more inspiration presents itself!!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card I have also picked this image for my card tomorrow LOL Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, it's so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete