Wednesday 22 November 2017

Penguin friends


Morning - the new challemge starting today at The Paper Shelter is to make a Christmas card - easy right as we are all in the midst of christmas craftathon!! I have used this lovely image called Penguin Friends.



Ive used background paper from Doodlebug and I die cut an oval of velum to make her standout a bit more against the busy background. I cut a strip of snowflake embossed card and mounted it onto Red card and tied a striped ribbon in a bow. Finally I added the greeting which is from Crate Paper.

I used these promarkers and flex markers -
Skin - antique white, blush, soft peach, coral, spice & baby pink
hat - tan & linen
hair - cinnamon, raw sienna & Henna
Eyes - powder blue
poppy, ruby & burgundy
lime green, emerald & lush green
penguins - cool greys.

Im loving the traditional red & green combo!!
Hope to see loads of entries in this weeks challenge!

Enjoy crafting,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Liz, wow what a gorgeous card I love your background and your colouring is just fabulous altogether the result is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete