Wednesday 30 May 2018

I must have Flowers

Morning - There is a new challenge starting at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Flowers. I have used this image called The Florist with a greeting from Dear Lizzy that says I must have flowers.
I recently had a big birthday and got lots of lovely flowers from friends. My favourite flowers are peonies and anmeonies.
I used paper from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Stay colourful collection and I used both sides of the sheet. I covered the join with lace and mounted everything on lilac satin board. I used flowers from The Ribbon Girl to make a bouquet and tied a small bow around it.


 I coloured the image with Copics and die cut the image with a My Favourite Things Square die.

I hope you like this card and will join in the with challenge at The Paper Shelter.
See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love this sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous that design looks amazing Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, wow thats clever to get the colours from your bps and the image so beautifully matched its created a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete