Monday 7 May 2018

May New release images at All Dressed Up

Afternoon on this sunny Bank Holiday (a phrase that is not heard often enough!!)
And to make this day even better - there is a new release of four images at All Dressed Up and they are perfect for Fathers Day and for the schools breaking up for summer which is not that far away!!
I got to play with Daddys Day. Love this cute little bear. You can see all the new images here at the blog and you can see the inspiration from others on the Design Team. 

The papers are from Echo Park and cut with a Mama Elephant moutain die. I added the matching Enamel shapes from Doodlebug and fussy cut around the image which I had coloured using Copics. I added a thin black boarded with a fineliner pen just the frame the image.
I hope you like it and will continue to enter your cards into the ADU challenge.

Thanks for popping by,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments: