Monday 11 June 2018

All dressed up June New Release

Hello -
Im sorry I am late in posting these cards here on my blog as they have been live on the All Dressed Up Challenge blog since the 7th as thats the day when we first showcase the gorgeous new images.

This first new image I got to play with is Lets Fly a Kite 
and I teamed her up with a Mft Hugs die and the cloud stitched boarder die. The papers are both from Doodlebug and I coloured her with Copics, 

The second image I used was Sight seeing in Paris and I wanted it to look like a polaroid picture in a frame so I used aMFT die and used Doodlebug gold arrows to add corners. I also added some Paris skyline washi tape. I added a Eiffel tower embellishment which I coloured with gold pen and I used a greeting from Pebbles with Happy Birthday in gold.

Pop over to the challenge blog and the facebook page to see the other new images and what the amazing  DT have created with them.
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Liz, love the new images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda - The images are gorgeous! Im so lucky to get to play with them all... but i struggle to pick which ones to use!! Lol! Liz xx

      Delete
  2. Both gorgeous cards. Love the pink and green together and the Paris scene is beautiful with just that pop of colour. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete