Sunday 17 June 2018

Happy Fathers day

Happy Fathers Day!
Good Afternoon (Only just missed Morning!) I have been busy this morning packing jars and glasses into boxes from the Kitchen in preparation for losing my kitchen shortly when the extension gets knocked through... dreading it!! But I do still have my craft room (for now at least...) So as its Fathers Day - here is the card I've made for my Dad using Worlds Best Dad from Dr Digi. And he does love his tea - as do I. In fact its been at least 30 mins since my last cuppa so I better go and get the kettle on! 


I used a kraft base and covered it with patterend paper from American Crafts Amy Tangerine cut and paste paper pad. I coloured Dad with copics and stuck him down with 3d foam. I then added some scattered around.I hope you like him - he's no too fussy and fairly simple - Perfect for my Dad Ha!!
Have a lovely day, 
Liz (:(|)x




No comments:

Post a Comment