Sunday 30 September 2018

Happy Buddhist Bernie

Morning - I took this picture late last night as I'm currently staying at my Mums dog sitting -  two benefits... there is no dust and there is a cooker!! Downside is I have even less crafty stuff and had to take this photo with a lamp so apologies for the quality of the photo.
So whilst I have been away from the reno's I've coloured up Buddhist Bernie.
He is such as fabulous image and would fit so many occassions -  I tried to play with my skin tones too! I think they have worked out pretty good.

 So Im hoping by the end of this week I may have a fully fitted working kitchen.... I do now have a working bathroom with shower and bath with running hot water!!! I love a bath but I'm going to wait until its all painted and cleaned properly so I can relax with some music and wine. Can you guess what Image I'll colour that week?? Lol!
Right - Better get back to the white paint being sucked up by the fresh plaster!!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. I think you are doing a fabulous job in the circumstances. I love this image. He's such fun to colour. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete