Sunday 23 September 2018

Mood Music for decorating too.

Morning -
Taking a very quick break from painting to share this picture of card I made for Dr Digi using an image called Mood Music.
So the building work is still going on but we are able to crack on with some decorating now which feels like we are getting there... but I have run out of most of stash I didn't box up so my cards are super CAS as the mo!! Lol! You wait - when I get my new craft room organised and unpacked -my cards will be so fancy and fussy at all the embellishments I re-discover!!
Right - back to it! Have a great Sunday folk!
Liz (:(|)x


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant CAS card beautifully coloured.
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the stamp and that fab dog Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have coloured the image! And the card is great. Sounds like you are getting there with the house too! How exciting,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Slowly Tina.... but every day is a step nearer and im trying to remind myself that i'm very fortunate to be able to do this extension so realky shouldn't moan about it (although i do!!!)
      xx

      Delete