Wednesday 24 October 2018

Cute little Devils

Morning - This weeks challenge at The Paper Shelter is seasonal and is Halloween! I have used this image called My Cute Little Devils along with paper from Simple Stories. 

My cards are still pretty CAS but I have been able to put paint on the walls of my new craft room so we are getting there. The last of the bricks and mortar is being built this week so that should be a big step!! to say I can't wait fir it all to be done is an understatement!!!



So all from me for now, Have a great day,
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Love her purple hair. I surprised you have been able to carry on making such lovely cards in the circumstances. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card she looks amazing Glad the work is progressing bet you cannot wait to have a craft room again Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, this is just one gorgeous card I do love how youve coloured your image and your card layout and bps are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete