Monday 15 April 2019

Denim City Girls

Hello -

Its the 15TH so... not only does that mean its PAYDAY!! but it is also the start of a new challenge at All Dressed Up. I coloured up this image called City Girls.
I coloured the image with copics and cut a frame using a Lawn Fawn die from Demin fabric - I glued this first to card to give it more sturidness (is that a word??) and help stop it fraying. The die cut through the fabric really well!  So much I decided to cut a flower also to match the flower in the girls hair and added a little red button and some red ribbon. Demin is just so practical on a city break!!

 Be lovely to see you join our challenge - only rule is you have to use an All Dressed Up image and they are gorgeous you will be spoilt for choice!!!

See you all soon -I'm off out for a run whilst the weather is nice and dry.
Have a great evening and week,

Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment