Sunday 7 April 2019

Sorry Stocks

Morning -
I coloured this image called SORRY STOCKS  from Dr Digi up a week or so ago but seems quite apt to post it this weekend. I had a boozy night out on Friday with my work girls and was drinking lots of cocktails so I know we were very noisy walking home and when we all got back to mine with music and singing... also the Sat morning I felt a little delicate so I made them make there own breakfasts!! Such a fabulous host I am!! So this card can be for them and the local neighbourhood whose peace we definitely disturbed...
I feel like this card needs something else across the top but my mojo was being overwhelmed by my hangover and I could not figure out what to put on it so any suggestions welcome!
Right time for me to go for a run... burn off some of those calories!!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment