Sunday, 15 November 2015

Retiring Professor.


Morning! For todays card I have used this image called Professor Dummkopf  from Dr Digi. I love this image and he has so many uses...

I made this card on specific request from my other half  - his friend and colleague was retiring. And he picked this image to use on the card that I made for all the team to sign. They are all forensic science geeks so Prof D was perfect. (I can call them that because Geek is chic these days!)

I've used paper from Heidi Swapp collection called No Limits. I mounted the panel from this pad onto black and then green glitter card. I cut a die-namics banner and the word "happy" from black card. I then added green letters from Doodlebug to spell out retirement. I added some green gems and the letters to spell out the name. Finally I used some glaze on his glasses and boots to make them shine.

I coloured Professor Dummkopf using these Promarkers / flexmarkers -
Skin - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush & Antique white.
Clothing - April Shower & Powder blue, Cardinal red, and Khaki shirt.
Hair & tousers -  Cool grey 1 - 5.
Drs Coat - Shadowed with Blue Grey.
Boots & Glove - Lime Zest, Lime Green & Pear Green.
Clipboard - Cinnamon, Caramel, Sandstone & Raw Sienna.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Scrappers Delight - Challenge 50 (m)
Creative Fingers - ATG (w)
Jos Scrap shack - ATG (w)
Crafty Girls Creations - ATG (w)
Creative Knockouts - Something to say (w)
Inspiration Destination  - ATG
The Crafty Addicts - ATG - Use a die cut. (m)



Have a lovely day - fingers crossed it stops raining at some point as I need to go for a run (Got a white frock to fit into soon...)
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
    Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation, Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete