Sunday 15 November 2015

Retiring Professor.


Morning! For todays card I have used this image called Professor Dummkopf  from Dr Digi. I love this image and he has so many uses...

I made this card on specific request from my other half  - his friend and colleague was retiring. And he picked this image to use on the card that I made for all the team to sign. They are all forensic science geeks so Prof D was perfect. (I can call them that because Geek is chic these days!)

I've used paper from Heidi Swapp collection called No Limits. I mounted the panel from this pad onto black and then green glitter card. I cut a die-namics banner and the word "happy" from black card. I then added green letters from Doodlebug to spell out retirement. I added some green gems and the letters to spell out the name. Finally I used some glaze on his glasses and boots to make them shine.

I coloured Professor Dummkopf using these Promarkers / flexmarkers -
Skin - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush & Antique white.
Clothing - April Shower & Powder blue, Cardinal red, and Khaki shirt.
Hair & tousers -  Cool grey 1 - 5.
Drs Coat - Shadowed with Blue Grey.
Boots & Glove - Lime Zest, Lime Green & Pear Green.
Clipboard - Cinnamon, Caramel, Sandstone & Raw Sienna.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Scrappers Delight - Challenge 50 (m)
Creative Fingers - ATG (w)
Jos Scrap shack - ATG (w)
Crafty Girls Creations - ATG (w)
Creative Knockouts - Something to say (w)
Inspiration Destination  - ATG
The Crafty Addicts - ATG - Use a die cut. (m)



Have a lovely day - fingers crossed it stops raining at some point as I need to go for a run (Got a white frock to fit into soon...)
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments: