Wednesday 25 November 2015

New Home

Today is the new challenge from I Love Promarkers and the theme is New Home. The sponsor is  Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps  and I have used an image called mushroom town



To make this card I took a card and folder the top in half to make it a mountain fold. I printed and coloured the image and then die cut it with a scalloped Nestibility. I trimmed the bottom section and tied a ribbon around the base and knotted this through a tag. I used Peel offs to put the greeting on the tag and added a few red gems to match the dots on the Mushrooms.
I used gnome paper from Pebbles and mounted this in red card bazzill card.  I used a die-namics die to cut some grass and then my Silhoutte to cut a Mushroom shape. I added this to the card with 3D foam so it sat above  a little and held the fold in place. Finally I added some stickles to the tops of the Mushrooms and in the holes of the die cut.

To colour the image I used promarkers & flexmarkers -
Top of Toadstool - Red, poppy, Ruby & Cardinal
Bottom of Toadstool - March Hare & Tawny Owl.
Doors - Raw sienns, Henna & Cocoa
Sky & Windows - Powder blue
Grass - Grass, Emerald & Honeydew.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Ribbon Girl - use any image
Allsorts - Use 3 dies





8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card design and colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - fabulous colouring on the image and a superb card design. The papers and embellies are just gorgeous :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a pleasure Ike. Thanks for the lovely comments x

      Delete
  3. This is a really lovely card, so sweet. Love the shape and the images, great colouring.
    Thank you for joining in our 3 dies challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete