Sunday 22 October 2017

Christmas Penguin

Hello! I'm back with some more inspiration using the new release images from All Dressed Up. You can see them all on the facebook page and over at the blog. This one I've been playing with is called Christmas Penguin You can get your mitts on them at the Etsy shop.



The striped background paper with the heart and greeting are from Lawn Fawn Snow day collection whilst the patterned papers are from Lawn Fawn Knit Picky collection. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch on the green paper and added a thin strip of red mirri card to give the knitted paper a boarder.


I die cut the image with Lawn Fawn Stitched circle die and then added some stickles around the image to make it shimmer like frost. I attached some white pompom trim and finally a little sparkly snowflake.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Powder Blue
Cinnamon & Henna
Cool Grey 2 - 5
Mandarin & Canary
Forest green & Grass.

Hope you like my creation with this lovely new image.
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: