Sunday 22 October 2017

Wild Onesie Wynona

Morning - I had fun making this one! This is Onesie Wynona and I just knew I had to use this paper with her! I reckon she'd be a right Cougar..Lol!
These days I would happily spend my nights in my Onesie rather than going out for a night and I do love a singsong!


The paper is from Kaisercraft Say Ahola and it has a texture with the black markings being glossy. This actually made it really hard to shade but think shows up enough to give her some definition. I used My favourite things letter dies with the same paper to die cut Wild and stamped the greeting either side. The stamps are also from MFT and called Essential sentiments.
 I used a My Favourite things Scalloped stitched edge die on the card front and also on pink mirri card.
I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice
Baby Pink, Carmine & Hot Pink
Warm greys 1 to 5

Have a lovely Sunday - Hope your not all getting battered too much by Storm Brian!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments: