Thursday 19 October 2017

Tiddly Inks - Sloth Hugs

Here is my third and final entry into the Tiddly Inks 2:3 Challenge  and I had so much fun colouring this image. I have been wanting a long fur to colour for a while after seeing a tutorial by Annabel at Cartway Cards where she showed how to achieve this effect with Prismacolor pencils. And I have to say I am chuffed with how well he has turned out! The image is from Tiddly Inks called Sloth's life.


I used a Kraft card base and added a panel of Fauna paper from Doodlebug. I die cut the image panel with a My Favourite things scalloped stitched edge and tied some twine around the edge before using 3d foam to adhere it with some extra dimension. I coloured some little chipboard heart and the double Hugs word with promarkers. I also used some Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen on the word to give it some extra shimmer.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Passion for Promarkers - ANYTHING GOES

So this will  also be entered into the Tiddy inks challenge - Look at this wicked prize!!


All for now - Good luck to everyone entering, 
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments: