Wednesday 24 January 2018

Casual Boy in Blue

Good Morning - we have a new challenge starting today on the challenge blog at The Paper Shelter. 
The theme is shades of blue so I used this gorgeous image called Casual Boy


I coloured him with my new copics (EEEKKK!!) and kept the colour scheme restricted. I used  the My Favourite things dies stitched wonky rectangle to cut the pattern paper panel from My Favourite things paper, just delightful hearts & stripes collection. I also used this paper to cut the greeting with a Lawn fawn Big scripty words die. The gold tag is from Hobby craft and I mounted the panel on gold also to tie it altogether. Finally I added the three blue star stikcers.

I hope you like him!!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Thanks for stopping by,
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card the different textures
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, wow your colouring is just stunning on this image, I love how youve done his jeans, the layout is fabulous to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design just love this card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete