Sunday 21 January 2018

Some Bunny Loves You.

Hello -  Hopping by to show you my latest card for Dr Digi using the Cuddly Critters again. This one is called Rabbit. I'm trying to practice my fur colouring as its a bit of a sticking point for me so I coloured this little chap up with Prismacolor pencils on a Kraft card base. I also treated myself to a new white pen and wow - its brilliant!!
I thought would add a cute little sentiment and then I could use this as Valentines card... wonder who will be the (un)lucky recipient???


I used Echo Park Dot and Stripes collection paper and just cut little flags. And Lawn Fawn Harolds ABC to stamp the greeting.
My new with pen added the dots in his eyes, nose and a little on his teeth. The pen is a 0.7mm from Posca and its not a roller ball end so doesn't get clogged up by the waxiness of the pencils.

I used these pencils -
White, Cloud blue PC1023, PC904 - for white shading.
Fur - PC 1060, 1063, & 1065 which are  20% / 50% & 70% Cool grey .
I used Pink PC 929 & Blush pink PC 928 on his nose and ears.
For the grass I used various greens including PC 989 Chartreuse, PC913 Spring Green, PC912 Apple Green, PC 909 Grass Green.

Thanks for Hopping by!!
See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments: