Monday 15 January 2018

Keira Lilys arrived...

Afternoon - It's the first challenge of 2018 for All Dressed Up blog and I have made this card for my new niece (Is she my niece if its my Husbands sister's baby??)

The challenge is always anything goes with an All Dressed Up image and I have used Little Treasure

 The background paper is from Crate Paper - Little you and the Banner & mat are from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow. I also used this to paper piece some of the image. It is all mounted onto pink bazzill card. I used My Favourite things inside outside stitched square die on the image and a dienamics banner die for the name. The letters are from My Minds Eye essential collection. The numbers for the date of birth are from Doodlebug and I used a Spellbinders heart die and attached a little wooden elephant embellishment. I also added some little gems and some Wycinanka hearts which I filled a couple with Star dust stickles.


I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Warm grey 1 to 4
Baby pink & Pink Mittens
Tan, Linen & Nutmeg
Powder Blue.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Im pleased to say the new little family loved the card and Keira is growing bigger everyday.
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: