Wednesday 4 April 2018

Cute cave girl

Morning ! This weeks new challenge at The Paper Shelter is a Girl Power theme and I have used this fab image called Cute Cave girl. 
I've teamed her up with paper from Mr Favourite things and animal print thickers from American Crafts. I also got to play with my new paw print dies.

I coloured her using copics with a touch of white gel pen.
I hope you like what I with her and will join in our challenge. Pop over to The Paper Shelter blog to see what the other DT have created. 

See you soon, 
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Just perfect I love this great design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love this image! Beautiful coloured too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Very 'Girl Power'. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz, oh my shes definitely got a lot of girl power, I love what you do with our images and this card has lots of appeal its a stunning one love, a girl after my own heart. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete