Wednesday 18 April 2018

Puppy Love


Morning - today is the start of a new challenge at I love Promarkers. The theme is Get well soon and the Sponsor is Ikes Art . I have used an image called puppy love  along with papers from Doodlebug Puppy Love collection.


I used My Favourite things scalloped edge die and a paw print die along with a Spellbinders nestibilites die to make the large heart. 
I coloured the dog with Promarkers 
Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon & Raw Sienna
Poppy, Ruby & Cardinal red & Burgundy. 

Right thats all from me for now - 
Looking forward to see all you cards for this theme. 
Liz (:(|)x



 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card wonderful colour combo Ginny x As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Liz, love the cute dog.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring on the image and a super vibrant card. It's wonderful. I love the colours :-)
    Thanks for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete