Sunday 13 January 2019

Brunhilde will always love you

Morning - its very windy here today but the trainers will be getting an outing as I didn't leave the house yesterday... we had a work night out on Friday so felt a little delicate !!!
I did however manage to do some colouring which included the beautiful Brunhilde from Dr Digi .
So the calendar dictates that Valentines day is next so I made it that Brunhilde was singing to her true love!


So I hope you have had or are having a more productive weekend than I have had so far.... today I am going to be super efficient... honestly! Ha yeah right!!!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. This is great!!

    It is really windy here also - we were going to do a dawn walk at the local nature reserve, but decided against it because of the wind!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete