Wednesday 23 January 2019

She is charming in Blue

Morning - the new challenge starting today at The paper shelter challenge blog has a Shades of Blue theme and I have used this gorgeous image called She is Charming 
I have coloured with Blue quite a lot recently and definitely find a combo I like and stick with it - I need to be more adventurous but I love how this made the folds in her dress look really deep. 


You can get this image from the shop and have a look at all the other fab images here  - The Paper shelter  

Have a great day,
Liz (:(|)x

7 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card and the colouring Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I love the deep blue and starry accents you've used as well. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving blue at the mo! I go in phases I think!! Thanks for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant design just love the gorgeous stamp and the beautiful colours and colouring Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, youve really done a beautiful card with this image its just gorgeous and your colouring is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete