Wednesday 30 January 2019

Cassies retirement

Morning - I was asked to make a retirement card for a Friend from work who was leaving after 30 years service. I got a bit nervous as this would go round our entire building and so also needed to be big!! I found some A4 blanks with glittery frames but that takes a big image to fill so I decided to use several images and none were more perfect than Stamping Bella to reflect all the things Cassie will be able to do in her free time now she no longer has to come to work.

I used Uptown Girls - Opal the optimist, Pippa loves to plant and Chelsea and Lauren love Sushi
but there were so many I could have used - it was a really hard choice!!
I'm sorry the picture is a little dark... damn  these winter nights! Natural light photography is so much better... bring on spring now please!



Anyway I'm glad I can now share this with you. Luckily she loved the card and all the gifts and we had a fabulous night out to celebrate.

Thanks for stopping by,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. That's just the perfect retirement card bet she just loved it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete