Sunday 24 March 2019

Bundles of Joy


Morning - 
This time next week is Mothers Day here in ol'Blighty so I though I would do a lovely traditional image of a Mum from Dr Digi! She really is a classy lady this one but I'm sure there are many out there who would find this image hilarious. And even funnier... It is called Bundles of joy! I think many Mums will relate to the situation even if they don't quite have this look going on!! 

 The image is called Bundles of Joy and I have used a My Favourite things die to cut around her. The image is colored with Copics and the base card is covered in paper from Lawn Fawn. I drew the wobbly lines around the edges with a fine line marker. The greeting is stamped and stuck above a die cut gold star with 3D foam. 

I hope you like this card and it makes you chuckle as it did me!
Liz (:(|)x

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant fun card made me smile Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. I love her pink hair. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like doing different coloured hair!! Thanks Dawn xx

      Delete
  3. Great fun card loving the stamp and that's one of my favourite dies as well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole! Its such a useful die for matting isnt it! xx

      Delete