Wednesday 6 March 2019

Spirit of the Woods,

Hello -
A new challenge has started over at The paper shelter challenge blog  
and its a lovely theme called Let it be spring. This will let your creativity flow right!? I really enjoyed colouring this image called Spirit of the Woods
It really reminded me of the few warm(er) mornings & evenings we had recently when the Hubby and I have gone for a lovely walk (Mainly ending up in the pub admittedly) when the sun has been going down and its all hazy.
Then we had the storm that threw it all back to winter and since then it just seems to have rained none stop!!



The background comes with the image and I used a map die cut in reverse to get the woodland effect frame. I added a little resin owl and some little stickers for the greeting. I think it is really cute and hope you do too!! The image was coloured with Copics. 

I hope you will all join in the fab challenge and you could pick this image if you win along with loads of others with the voucher! 
Have a great day, 
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment