Monday 4 March 2019

Copic Uk facebook challenge

Hello  -
Thought I would share a card I made recently to share as inspiration on the COPIC UK facebook page monthky challenge. I'm helping out a little with the challenge so you should all pop over and share your copic colouring here - } March Challenge
I love this image from Stamping Bella called Pinata Squidgy
and I have teamed it up with Lawn Fawn paper that I used a My Favourite things scalloped die to cut the edge. The stamped greeting is from Paper Smooches and I finally added so little enamel dots.
 
 
I hope you like it - I certainly enjoyed all the copic colours I got to play with and pleased with the Purple combo on her dress! 
Thanks for stopping by - Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. It's so colourful. I love it, and the paper goes fabulously. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete