Wednesday 12 April 2017

Enchantress

 Morning -
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Girl Power. I have used this fab image called Enchantress. 
I've been after a reason to colour her up and she just reminds me of something from Game Of Thrones!


 I thought the shapes and shimmer on this SEI paper called Jocelyne was perfect to go with the image. I kept the design simple as the paper is so detailed. I used a corner rounder punch on the image panel and the base card. I tied two different ribbons around the top of the card and ties a litte bow. Finally I added some gems and lots of gold pen to give the image detail. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - usual
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush, Sleigh bells
Staff - Saffron, Cinnamon & Raw Sienna
Top - Fresh Bloom, Peony & Tropical Orchid. 
Skirt - Honeydew, Fresh Meadow, Sea Mist & Soft Green 
Leg sheilds - Apricot & Mango

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

And just look as the ace prize you can win if you enter the Paper Shelter Challenge...!

Well - that's all from me for now, 
Have a fab day! 
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Great card fab design an d just love the colours you have used Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, wow what a stunning card and I love how youve coloured it, it really is beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete