Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter.

Happy Easter everybody!

So I've gone with an Easter Bunny... although not a traditional image but it is a fab new digi stamp from Dr Digi called Betty the Bunny. And there are lots of co-ordinating images and papers to use with Betty.

I covered the base card with three different patterned papers from Echo Park Celebrate Easter collection. I die cut the green paper with a My favourite things stitched scalloped edge die and I used a forth pattern page to die cut the egg with a MFT oval double stitiched die. I thought the white Pompom ribbon was perfect for the rabbit theme as they remind me of little Bunny Tails!
I cut around the image and used 3d foam to adhere Betty to the base card. Finally I added  few stripy enamel dots.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Unsual
Eggs - Summer Sun, Lime Green, Poppy, Ocean Teal, Bright Orange and Cloud Blue to shade.

Bunny suit - Blue Greys 1,2 & 3 with Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink and Pink Mittens.
Basket - Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon & Raw Sienna.

I hope you haven't made your self feel sick with too many choc eggs or big easter Roast dinners!
Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday,
See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x 

1 comment:

  1. this is fabulous the papers and embellishments are just right Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete