Thursday 27 April 2017

One Martini, Two Martini, Three Martini, Floor

I love this stamp from Stamping Bella! This is Edna Needs a Martini
I just love her for Birthday cards and she is really good fun to colour up with all her curves to shade. I kept the card really simple so Edna is the main focus - what else do you need!!

I used papers from My Favourite Things Hearts and Stripes collection and I added a thin red twine which I tied into a bow and attached a cocktail glass charm too. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the wings to give them a shimmer.

I used Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin- Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice with Baby Pink Cheeks
Flower & Shoes - Poppy, Cerise & Baby Pink
Dress - Aquamarine, Oasis, Turquoise & Marine
Drink - Olive Green & Holly, Sea mist
Hair - Black, Blue Greys 1- 5

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Addicted to Stamps - CAS 
Passion for Promarkers - Add a charm 
Always fun challenges - CAS
Crafting when we can - One for the girls
International Art - Wings 

That's all from me for today. I'll be back on Sunday with a new Dr Digi card.
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant this is fab love the sentiment so true !! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete